How to install a Ford Raptor 50″ light bar roof mount
Congrats on your recent Rigid Industries LED Light Bar purchase. In order to use it, you will need to use ADD’s Light Bar Roof Mounts to complete the install. Below are step-by-step installation instructions. These light bar roof mounts are available for the 2010 – 2014 Ford Raptor and are easily attached into the door jam with rivets, so no drilling is required on the outside. These new straight bar roof mounts allows you to mount a 50″ Rigid E, E2, SR or SR2 LED bar.
- A Drill
- 1/4″ Drill Bit
- 1/4″ Rivets (6)
Please Note: This installation requires 2 people for best results.
- The first thing you need to do with the vehicle on level ground and the emergency brake set is disconnect the negative terminal on the battery.
- Inside the box will be:
- Right Mount (1)
- Left Mount (1)
1. Mount the light bar into both Roof Mounts to create an assembly.
2. Carefully remove the weatherstrip from the door jams.
3. Now carefully align the top of the mounts to the top of the rivet inside the door jamb, under the weatherstrip. Do this for both sides of the truck.
4. With the bracket in position, mark and drill the three holes with the 1/4” drill bit and install the rivets and bracket according to the rivet tool manufacturer’s instructions. Repeat for the other side
5. Replace the molding on both sides and wire the light according to instructions included with the light